Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When will it end?

What is going to happen next?
From one leads to another. I can't keep quiet, I can't tell anybody.
Like telling will make things any better.
This is bullshit.
It was a STUPID MISTAKE. I admit, it was a MISTAKE.
Can't you guys figure that out? Stop being like this guys. I hate it.
Can't take it anymore. Everything I do now is such a headache.
I have to think twice to do a small thing. Shit happens, yes.
Will everyone PLEASE be back to normal.
It was a FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HEAR ME?
This shit ass problem was so WTF. Everyone went woahed about it.
So, When a good guy does a stupid act, everyone gossips?
SO WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING BAD, NOTHING HAPPENS?
I't that east for you guys huh. Yall even did much worst then what I did.
FUCK IT, FUCK THIS. FUCK.
Please. Do not change your Mind set because of me.
It's the worst thing you should do now.
Do not act this way after finding out what I did.
Coz you guys were the best. Make that Was.


~
Museey.
How can I blame you
when it's me I can't forgive.

No comments: