Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let me hear you say, What Camp?

Go Vikings!
Cenvitans!
Red Camp 5!

Oh, how much my life has change after this awesome camp.
Had been M.I.A for a while. Sorry guys, attended a 3 day camp. Awesome!
Horny Green Vikings. I love you guys.

Skipping day 1 and day 2.

Move on to day 3.

Morning, experience this.. Baracuda? Something like that. Ngee Ann's very own band.
They are great. They tought us how to play like em. I played the Lovely Snares!
Oh how i miss drumming.
Then, went to the Mosque with some Vikings.
Made new friends otw.
And this bad ass Hairul, was singing at the back of the bus.
*Will upload his funny shit video later on*
Otw back to NP too.

Skipping afternoon.
Oh wait, i cant.
We had the mass dance. Amazing. Danced like for the 1st time.
Oh yes, we set our very own singapore freeze! Well done Red Camp 5 people!
WE are poud of YOU, say WE are porud of YOU!


Night is where the fun begins.
After dinner, the GC boys changed to get ready for HOP NIGHT! PArty party party, baby!
What? Yes, One of Zouk's DJ's came to spin for us. Fuck yeah! Party!!!
WE had soooo much fun.
The guys esp. Need not extend this shit. You know what i mean guys.. :D
It was the best.

~~~Pics~~~
More pics to be uploaded later.


Here's Janice. Viking SL. She has braces too!


Seriously, I've 4got ur name. Sorry. Some1 help me here.


Guys, thats her! She's the SL. I danced with her. Call me crazy. You dont know anything.
She's 19, HAZLYN! <3


Party party party! Dont mind my sleepy face.
Hello Ninja, hi Centurion. Im a viking.


Falisha, Centurion. Thank you for the dance. You were great on the dance floor!
I shall nvr 4get you!


Bro's! Look at our faces. Seriously, we partied to much. If u know what I mean guys.
Rashid, u the man!
CK, dance dance dance!

Time check, 3.54am. 23rd november. Damn. I still feel tired after the party. I feel stoned. I feel shaged.
Damn...
Im missing Red Camp.
I miss Vikingsm i miss you People!
Viking outing next week!

Like I said, im a changed person. I bet you guys too. Put ur hands up! Owee!! Party!!

~Museey
I think your cute too!
Me and my fettish of older women.
U liked my green, I liked you voice, I like it when u move
<3

No comments: