Monday, November 3, 2008

It's just fucked up.

It hasnt been such a good week. The olvls are just freaking annoying.
Fuck it.

Oh, if u guyes have read this post b4, i decided to erase this part due to a want of a VERY GOOD FRIEND. I love you friend, oh and if u guys have read this part before it was changed, think abt it. I don't blame u guys, u can ask my VERY GOOD FREIND. Love you guys and *sigh* You too FRIEND.

O lvl is ending soon.

Parents are always there to stop you. When u have studied ur ass out for 4 hrs and they say ur not studying, that sucks don't u think so. Funny thing is, when ur taking a break, watching the tv or using the com, THEY WILL CHECK ON YOU. Yeah, and u get a whole lecture or something. Sucks huh.
When ur trying so hard to make them happy by securing the irritating certificate and all they say is ur not putting the effort..
Know what, Fuck you guys... I've tried my best and u guys just dont give a Fuck. Now, Im doing everything for myself. Parents, heh.. FUCK EM.

~
When u have always been some1's ear and now u need some1, there's no one to turn to.

Hmm.. Kinda stupid but what the heck.
When people keep coming to you for advise and helping them everytime without wanting a favour back. Still, a thank you is nice and easy to sayya know. ;)
Everyone aint perfect. WE can't judge anyone. Hey, i might give gd advice but sometimes I fall to the ground too.
Erm, nvr mind bout that.. I can handle it. =)
Oh, It's kinda nice to have some1 to share ur secret's with. & i mean secret k.

When ur Bro ccould not be reached. He might be with a girl or something and being a gd fren u dont wanna disturb him.
When ur closest girl friend could be reached but i dont think it's worth it. Don't feel right. Some how, she's one of the problems. Haha..

~~~

Soccer was great :)
Tomorrow is Design and Technology paper. Please let it be easy. I wanna get that A.
Oh wait, i wanna study but with this mood?
When ur parents are fucked up
and when ur friends couldnt help u at all.
What to do...
Life? It's nt always easy.

Museey,
let's see what's gonna happen next.

[Oh, Good luck Johnny. U know what I mean. =)
And to Syaza, im always here for you.
Special shoutout to My bro, Arshaq.
Ur now legal to play pool. haha..
I'm sorry Kanesh and the boys, couldnt meet u guys today.]


Oh, a friend of mine snapped this. Hmm, I dont know..
Am I lying now? Fuck it.

No comments: