Tuesday, November 11, 2008

.... this, & I'll love you

O level's is like OVER! well, for some that is...

GC's went turned to street after the paper to play our last soccer game together in school.
Hah.
After this and that, decided to take free H2O. But teacher was there sia. Shit..
So diddnt take. Nvr mind. Decided to go home next.
B4 that, saw Att, As and Hakim. The 3 usualy sec 3 ppl. Hah, talked a lil and then went off.
Wait, b4 that, Saw Ashhy and Balloons.
There Ashhy, my gift to you birthday. =) I know it was kinda awkward but yeah.
I like the hug u guys gave me (=

Now, seriously went home.
Did a few errands. Here and there. met up with half the Gonc Crew's and gals to Jurong for a swim.
Damn fun sia. One of our first few outings.

Oh yeah G Crew's, Next monday, planning to go Bugis. Anyone up for that?

~Museey
The hugs
The friends
The brothers
The End of O's

FreeBird.



Inspired by J-mal.
First try.
Plain and meaningless.

No comments: