Friday, November 28, 2008

Guess who Am I ?! Is back again!

Hey! Another game of Guess Who Am I.

Here's how it goes.
Im gonna place some pictures. It gets easier at the end.
U guys have to figure out Who am I. Simple right?
Guess at my Tagboard.

*this is game is design for mere laughter. No intentions of anything what so ever. If u feel offended. Im sorry, who asks u?*

Enjoy the game!



...

Allright! Picture 1.

Woah. Look at this. Any idea? Hah, this dosent show much actually.





...





Picture 2

WOW! Look at my fingers. What the heck?
Eh, i've got a shirt on. haha..
Now?





...





Picture 3 & 4
&
This is my fav pose. This is how i look doing my Favourite Past time.
Come on.. Should know by now.
Pic 4 is when im standing, tangkap handsome.






...






Picture 5 & 6

&
This have to be the one. Come on! This picture pretty much blow the whole thing off.
Clue? Look at my Shirt! The buttons. And duh, look at the arrow!!
Oh, come on...




...




Picture 7, 8!
&
DUDE!! Pic 7? Pic 8?? This is life. Enjoy, chill and laidback.
All my brothers do this what.. I must do also la..
We brother's jiwe all.




...





*last pic* Lastly, If u still can't think of who am I. This would definitly help.

Holy !@#$
My boss!



Kalah Tkper, STYLE Mau Ader.
Slamat, take cares.

Im Museey, & this shit is just a game.
Good luck



Ps, dont think of a name. I represent a whole group. =)

No comments: