Friday, November 7, 2008

Since i've been loving you




My, where do I begin. Well, I still remember the day we took this.
Forced to go out uh..
So yeah.

Wasnt having the greatest day today.. So, someone decided to calm me down and cheer me up.
Patience pays.
I get it. So, someone asked me to listen to 95 fm. Waited for like half an hour or so. Was psp-ing yeah.
Then, there was this dedication made. From Angel.
I cant really remember the whole msg but... Yeah. haha

All I want to say is, Thank you.
For all the things you have done for me.
All those times we spend together. It was worth it.
Even though it has been only like 2 years?
I would love to make it the third year next year.
But...

For the Downs, tiffs and dissapointment, im sorry.

From the day I took your number, Im thankful I did.
You know, the hardest thing abt is.. Taking a picture together. Hahaha..
And u owe me a Toblerone!!*spelling?*

Did i made sense?
Love, Muhd.

No comments: