Tuesday, November 4, 2008

D is for delightful

How I wish D would be delightful.
Time check 2.35pm

Mt paper, not bad. Still, don't know how I would fair in it.
Chatted with Asrizah, Attika and the rest =) Had been sometime. Yes, miss u guys too.
Sorry I couldnt follow u guys. Planeed to go Bugis with the GC's.

GC's planned to meet up at 2.30. And im here.
Oh yeah, no thanks to mum.
What I do? I kept quiet ytd and today. And u did all those shit to me just now?
If u dont want me to go out, fine. Just say uh. Just now, it was fucking painful do you know that mum? Those words...

So yeah, since im here right now decided to blog a little.
Im really hungry right now. But can't go down to get food. Cant go to the kitchen coz mum's there.

O lvl's left with 1 last paper, Science MCQ's. Thats next week and thats a long way from now.
Hmm.. Can't go out...
Can't search for jobs...
Pretty much can do nothing.

Yeah.

~Museey
Can't be angry. At l east not in the same way.
I've did nothing wrong. So, just wait till the storm clears.
What to do..
Do me a favour guys? No jokes for the time being allright.
Seriously not the best time.
Time check, 2.42.
I dint know what it is that they want.

No comments: