Monday, November 10, 2008

What's this?

Whats up with this man...
It's buggin me. It's really irritating.

Each morning, when I wake up and do *ehem* Mens stuff in the toilet. Each time I step out,
there's your little lunch box with your name on it.
Seeing it makes me think of you. Everyday.

Was at Hasyir's blog. Reading his post's. He's 1st song was kinda %#$@&@ u know what i mean syir. Then, the next song. Check yes Juliet by We The Kings. That song.. Remember when u asked me get it for you?
It's your favourite.

Each time I takes out my hoodie, it reminds me of you. From the first day we met, u were with Shafiq. I tagged along for movie. Remember that day? You were cold. I gave you my Hoodie to keep you warm.

It's irritating how so many things had happened. We barely known each other.
But.. You know what I mean don't you?
Look at what has happened now. O's ending, i promised to you that we'd spent more time together before O's started.
I can't even get to you now. Not a call through. Not a message replied.

~Museey


I could not deny.
Fanaa, imy.
Everyday izin helping.

No comments: