Friday, July 4, 2008

Youth Oral?

Youth day celebrations. Something new. Nvr did we had a chance to come in school in home clothes. my choice? As indie-ish as possible.


So yeah. It's just a normal school day.
After studies, camwhore?



With The Tall Eurasion and my Doll. dont mind my gay-face.


Fasha.



Farah.

After school, meet some friends. talk for awhile. Meet Mr Alvin for the Sailing pics. Sailors, if u read this adn u wanna buy the sailing pic, come find me. wooo...

Yeah, after school.
Vainity of men.



Yeah, told ya. But hey, at least we don't complain.

After all that, Rashid and I proceeded to the hall to have our Mt o lvl Oral.
Shucks..
Well, it's not that bad. Abt books?
U may think that.. How easy can a conversation be with books as a topic.
Well, yes it's easy. But not that easy when they tweak the questions.
;)

Merit? Hah!

~MUSeTAKIM
And Fasha's like a potato

No comments: