Thursday, July 10, 2008

a whole lot of Period.

Is it just me or the whole cohord of NBSS teachers had PMS today?
Vent the angers!

Morning.
As I was walking towards the parade sq for assembly, Mr Lim had to be THE good teacher. " Adik, can walk faster or not" That was what he said with a face.
Wtf? Hey was I like taking a stroll back there? You, do you have to give me a face? Idiot pervert teacher. Shit you, we know a lot abt u Mr lim. Alot.
U know me rite guys. I Know and get lots of info.
Advise, Mr Lim, better keep ur comments to urself. This Indie boy is pretty dangerous. In a sense.

Parade Sq.
After that Tak Perlu shits from Mr Lim, i made my way with a slumber face which i showed Lim and joined my class. As soon as I came there, I placed my bag down and sat.
Immediately, Mrs Leong blew me off.
"Mustakim, face the front!"
Hey, come on. I jsut arrive and just sat. JUST. U get me? JUST. Like for 2 seconds. You had to raise ur voice?
Soon after, she showed sort of attitude.
"where's ur thermometer!"
So, as a GOOD student, i rememberd one of her sayings. If u can't beat the system, join it. Oh, also.. It takes TWO to clap.
So yeah...
I raised my shoulders and said, " dont know. At home i think"
So yeah, two can play in this game Mrs Leong.

So I was upset. Duh. For reasons uknown I was being 'lectured' by two teachers. And its like just after the other.
So the whole day i was Fucking quiet and moody. If u were me, believe me.. U will blow up.
Friends keep asking me why i was sooo quiet and moody. Fuck la.. I just kept quiet.
Sorry ya guys.
Thanks for caring.

Oh yeah, then Mrs Fong was like all nagging at the falg pole, scolding here and there.. raised voice.. Irritated face. And s he even scold the Dude doing the flag. God knows why man..

Whats wrong witht he school today?
First it was Mr Lim, Mrs Leong, Mrs Fong the VP then Cikgu Salleh and Also Mr Subash.
Gaah.. Wanna say Period cannot.. got guys.. Then for Vp, i dont even know if she still have em.

Morale of the story, follow what school teaches you.
It takes two to clap.
DAMN right.

With lots of love, teenage mindset and middle fingers...
FUCK u school. FUCK u teachers... seriously.

NBSS, School of hope. Pfft, HOPELESS.





No comments: