Thursday, July 3, 2008

believe me

So I, wait. Make that the whole class have lots to do today. Eng ss and their relavant subs.
it's 11.37 and i have just completed my eng compo. Woo.
K what ever.
Youth day celebrations tomorrow. gaah! Dejavu! Damn, nvr knew i t would work with blogger too.
Navalites are given the choice to wear the uni or homie. For me, im wearing home clothes. Cool man, took 5 years for this shit. Then come Racial harmony? I can't wait for Teachers day. ^^
Let's picture tomorow. School, filled with many different colours or.. a school filled with skinnies?
Planning to wear skinnies though. Bet there will be posers wearing em. Half red and black. Gaah..
Wanna go as indie-ish as possible but... Due to the lack of hair, what to do..
speaking of school, the numbers has increased. The number of posers in the school that is. Hah.

Oh yeah, Mt Oral for O' Lvl tomorrow. Yikes?
I dont feel anything for now. Well, i sure will after friday prayers.
Hope for the best. Wooo!

~MUSeTAKIM
Shit, what's happening. Please let this be temporary.
Over reacting? Maybe huh. Let's just pray.
:\

No comments: