Saturday, July 19, 2008

anywhere I roam

Practiced the performance with Khid and Khairi.
Go Khari! Prac those base.
Khid! Keep raping the guitar.
And me.. will prac the hell out for the tabla. hah.
=)

Poured heavily. Cik Man's van's engine died.
Was called to help. got my rain jack and off to the site.
There, pushed the van forward to a safer spot. Surprised that I can push the van. Hah!

Played sepak takraw with the class of 02 since the plan to go marina for the fireworks was cancled.
It has been some time since I last takraw-ed. Missed the ball, many bad judgements and stupid mistakes made. But it was fun. Thanks guys.
Met Aq after. Got the CD! Wooo! 'A HEADBANGER'S JOURNEY' Ohh yeah!
Should be watching it with bro. u-huh.

So yeah.. that pretty much it for the day.
Oh yeah.. Msged Deelah. Nadira too . Too bad Nad was out with her fam so.. yeah, dont wanna disturb her.

~Mustakim
04, NO difference.
Oh, those pics made me wonder.
" I'm actually losing something that is very important to me. Yes, losing."
yep, those pics made me say that.
beautiful though. heh.
Oh, words could not describe how i feel like, right now.
Aint this bullshit?

so I would just say good bye.

No comments: