Tuesday, July 15, 2008

am I one?

Pretty much played cards the day today. American ace and stuff.. Getting the hang of it.
Listening at 4.15. Gosh, i think i did bad. Just enough to pass. Oh well.. It's done anyways.

Oh and thanks for the support 4E's peeps. U know who u are. Yes, it felt shitty. Even though im used to it for like 5 years.. I never knew this would ever occur. Oh well, known that person very well. What to do..
And thanks again.

To Adikku syg. Hah.
Shocking wasnt it? Even I could not believe it. I still could not accept the fact that i was hit hard by those words. haha.. Whatver it is.. Thanks yea sis.

Well, I've to get back to my Folio. By hook or by crook, i still got to do it.
Prelims, Yay!

~Mustakim
I tried talking.
You wouldnt reply.
Noon, i tried again.
To no avail? As u were sad or shocked or whatevr.
Why don't i know? Cause we hardly talk now.
Nothings the same, a million empty faces.
.....
have I really became my own nightmare?

No comments: