Sunday, July 20, 2008

It was. :)




Something that I just have to say.

we used to share our day on the phone.
Sharing secrets. Helping one another with our problems.
U always give me courage and the faith that I need to carry on.

I still remember. When had a rough day, you would talk to me demanding me to cheer u up.
The laughter.. Oh how much I miss them.
I did sing for you. Even I know that I can't sing.

Remember when we first became friends? How shy was I.
I stared at you and at times u caught me. All u did was smile back to me.
Do you remember that? I did. Perfectly.
remembered when I teared for you?

Know what? U did set my soul alight.

Do you know how much I miss our bonding? It does not feel the same now. Not even a single bit.
You changed. Yes everyone does. I can't deny that I hate the way u r changed. Still, i just accept the way you are. Till now.
Cause that what friends do.
Remember how far we've been.
Do you want to end it this way? I certainly dont want it to be. But if we have to, at least not like this.
I just can't accept it to end this way.
Those words u told me are on my mind. Hearing em again and again.
It's not easy.

Remember all those good times, friend?
I did. Every single one of it...

Thanks for being my friend. Im glad that HE let our path cross. Im glad I found you.
I enjoyed every minute spent with you :)

A friend,
Mustakim.

ill never forget you

No comments: