Monday, July 21, 2008

For a day.

racial harmony.
Picutes, it speaks.
Murnie, Fit cuzzie

Farah

Att, cute!

Asrizah!

yeap, Im the big bro


Nazeerah



Hidayah



Thank you =)



Cuzzie!



Jas =)



Kiki



Isya



Ain



nabilah! ;)



Izzati =)



Sygku. Haha! :D



Adik-ku syg (=



Dian =P



Fida



Tasha! Finally married.


~~~~

So yeah, that's that. More pics. Still waiting.
Pretty cool day. =)

Pretty lazy to write the details.


Just wanna say, 5 Tenacity! U guys rocks. Full house! Evryone wore Costumes.
It's gonna be a good 2 mths guys. Let's use all the time we got carefully =)

Oh, thanks to Miss Parhana. wait. Thx to Parhana for listening to me.
Vice versa u know, i help u, u help me. Yeah.
Well, maybe what u said is right. Wait, it's a girl thing. What do I know. Eh, I do know. Hah.
Yeah, maybe.. You know.. It worked. But it hurts like crap la Parhana... I bet it's gonna be worst on the actualy day. Hah.
Just have to prepare myself.
Thx again.

~Mustakim
Friends, I love u guys.
THIS FRIDAY. AAAHHHHH!!!!
Shit shit shit. 4 days. gaaahhh!! no!
haha.. Hope we're ready. All the best bros.

No comments: