Thursday, July 10, 2008

andai...





Im like 50% done with D&T woo!
NOT! Other schools are like.. Done with their Jobs.
and here, NBSS students are. only doing their job.
Never mind. This DnT guy is gonna finish my job in less then a week.
I hope. No! I am.. I will. I just got to.

Prelims are like fucking near. The heat! Come on guys. Now is the time to study. Seriously.
If u guys think u still got time and what ever. Then.. It is TRUE. But do this for your own sake.
Calculate urself. Think abt it. If ur aiming to go poly, take ur best 5 subs and add em. DO IT.
If u cant even get a 26, then best of luck. Coz i counted, and im likely to get 26. Wth? Yes now I AM AFRAID ok.. I have applied for DPA. I don't know if i can get in.
creative media, SP
Digital media, SP
Moving Images, TP

Either one of em. And i will be a happy dude. Still, Im praying hard to get it Creative media lah..
14 pts sia! For goodness sake.
Prelims, ur scaring me. O level, ur killing me. Wait, us.
U, a piece of paper made the youth of Singapore go crazy.
Do u know that? Of coz u don't.
Im sure many seniors agree with me.

~MUSeTAKIM
Wooo! let the stress hit u.

No comments: