Sunday, June 1, 2008

now, he's gone.

So today was quite a slow day I must say.
woke up around 11am. Had breakfast, watched a lil of Avatar.
After then, went online for a while. Decided to play Dota. Hah!
addictive sia!
Then, did my d&t. Did quite a number and im satisfied. So.. Had a lil break.
Watched American Chopper and.. MythBusters.
Funny stuff.. Funny..
Then... I.. Played... SOCCER!

It has been quite a while since I played that damn historical sport.
Start of the match, I was quick to notice that I had clearly lost the touch.
Stamina? Also habis. Die la brother. Had a few dashes here and there.. Dribbled a little, number of shots given and plenty of defending.
After i got the hang of it again, I started to creat opportunities for my mates.
Im not gonna write much details today.
Well, i netted 3 times today. My long shots have been really helpful and improved.
Fast and accurate. Though, I can't keep a good and strong shot when im tired. Gotta work on that.
My accuracy have imrpoved to. In tough conditions and awful angles i could still shoot it in goal area.

Ok.. enough of the action.
School 2moro. Ugh... Come on.. Its ze holidays.
Nvr mind la.. Just tahan for another week. Oh! Friday the 13 is like... in 2 weeks!
Ok. i dont know why i find it... fascinating.
Tomorrow, Kallang Hooligans! Let's roar for Singapore.

No comments: