Friday, June 20, 2008

the days

Been Sisha ytd. Lazy to blog abt it though.
Been playing soccer a lot. Getting better i must say. Come on lefty, Wake up! Scored with left leggy. It's getting it's accuracy soon.
School gonna start on Monday.
Why am I blogging like this? Why did i even blog today. Lol.
What's up man.. All of my guesses were wrong lately. Somethings up. Haha...

Oh, Arshaq bro has lost intrest to play guitars. Oh Damn. No more jamming no more band i guess.
People change. Am i taking it too hard?
Not only Him. I can understand u bro. And i can understand her too. But, it's a little too sudden for me.
Oh gosh, can i just cry? Haha.. Sonds wtf man.. But seriously, my life is like in shambles. It's all haywired. Im not being all emo or what ever shit. im not comparing to other ppl. I know other ppl face much worst then what im facing now. But im saying. My life is in a complete mess. thats all.
So yeah, i've got to get everything on track. Come on Mus. You can do it. It's about time too you know.

Stop hurting yourself? Stop holding everything to yourself.

~MUSeTAKIM
People change. Mindset stays. or not.
I think it's time.

No comments: