Thursday, June 12, 2008

Due to boredness...

*12 June 08*
Adventure the mines

As i check my inventory. To be empty for the 'adventure' down the caves. Weild a pickaxe on the right and prayed at the Holy altar Of Saradomin before i leave. I followed the directions from the map. I came upon an old house. I took in a deep breath and opened the door. The creaking noise from the door g ave me the creeps. There is a staircase leading to a basement, from the map.
I stumbled as i went down the stairs knocking my head on something. I was knocked out cold.
I woke up later. For how long i was down, only Saradomin knows.

Im in the mines. Surrounding was rather dim. The only light source was the torches by the sides. I took one for aiding my eyes. I walk towards a small opening. It leads to a bigger mine! Stalgmites as big as the undead from the wilderness. It was all too quiet. Still taking directions from the map, hoping to to find rocks. Valuable rocks. The sururounding was cold. Maybe im in a deep one. As i walk forward, i tripped on a rock. It gave a little shine when i flash my torch.
Due to my great curiosity, i prospect the rock. I could not believe it! Praise Saradomin for this day, for shall i be a weathy man. It was gold!

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: