Sunday, June 8, 2008

forcing to unfold

Sunday. Kinda hectic i must say. Morning, planned to meet Kenn. But, i cant really seem to wake up. Sorry ya bro.

So yeah, a few families came over to my hse at abt 2. I played psp, entertained and... went online.



I think, the best part of the day was... Me playing soccer, haha..

Pretty fun. Match, youngsters against veterans. I tell you, they are Damn good!

Shooting, passes, crosses. My god. eventhough the team lost today, i dont think we mind. We've got to hand it to em. They are good. We did have some fair bits. Jamal dribbled and scoring, uwais playmaking. I too had a few shots. Started as the defenders. Right back where i managed to defend the oncoming attack. I got bored defending. The attacking was not great either. No rhythm. I tried running up to aid the attack.

Bla bla bla... I am satisfied with my playing today. I had a chance. Recieved a pass and i kicked on the turn. Failed to net it as the keeper had tapped the ball a little.

Oh yeah, i scored one. A diving header. woo.. Excelent.

Ok, im starting to brag.. Stop it Mus.

~~

Oh, chatting with farisha had been fun. I wish u dont have to go. Ur flight is cancled to next week. Thx angel. HAHA.. u know why. Isha, do i ever get to see you?
I hope i will.

Oh yeah, Happy birthday my dear friend! Jasmine, ur eight-teen!

~Musetakim
Did she really screamed out? Why? what?
Is it true? It dosent sound so. Still, anything could happen.

No comments: