Saturday, June 28, 2008

it happens

Midnight, teenagers. Could not go out at night.

couldnt resort to the wild night life. Partying, lepaking.



So we did drawings!





Every1 was bored. So.. I punched Hazwan tothe ground. Saving myself and the beautiful Queen, Azie. Wait, she's the Orc.


After doing this, The 'queen' was totally confused.






Poor Queen Azie...




To save the Highness, Hazwan and I pushed her down.

Yep, that's her...





Hazwan wanted to give me a High-5!


Instead, he gave me 4. Dumbo...




Count dude..



he got angry next. Really angry. Chill My great Hottyness.





Told ya he's angry..


Then... after much violence... we decided on...

*i've got to stop saying decide, shit*







We PLayed pool! Wooo.. Guess u know what we did next..

We played tic tac toe!




If u guys are confused...

Any stick fugires with a skirt, that's Azie. DUH?

IM in blue,

Hazwan in Red.



U know.. Boredom strikes.

It happens..

Drawed By...

Mustakim
Hazwan
Azie

~Mus
Wooo!

No comments: