Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Delays




Morning, there was this comotion and what ever at Yishun interchange and Sembawang interchange. Many trains had to be delayed and everybody had to alight at Yishun. Friends, Rashid Wirda Johnny And Yonesky had a little dillema. Blablabla, we were all late for class, Duh!

School went pretty fast today. I started on my Formal for my D&T project. Johnny has his materials. So yeah. We've got to push on. Math lesson was level feedback thingy.
I'm top for D&T =) but... I know i did not achieved my wanted grade. An A. I got B instead. Must get that darn A.

After school, i was allowed to go to SP. Thank you Mrs. Ong. It was fun man!
Went to Digital Media. Learn a thing or two there. We even tried ourself with some basic 3D animation. Will post it later on when i retrieve it from Shafiq.

Later on, met with Naz Sarah & Fiqah at Bugis. They wanted to get a top or sumtin.
Now, im tired with an aching back. Boo hoo.

~Mus

No comments: