Thursday, June 12, 2008

13th of the scary friday




Ok mabe it's time to forgive and forget shits, you know.
I've cooled down. Wow, that was long. 2 months? Just to cool down.
But hate to say this, i still havent Forgive & forget. see, it is Harder to Forgive someone then to actually forget that someone. So yeah.. You chose to do it, i chose not to forgive. Yet.
Another 2 mths? hah.. I dont know.

I dont fet it why he viewed me. Haha... Strange. First you all mad and angry then u seek forgiveness.

~~~~~

So.. its 11.18am of é Friday.
Msg'ing ppl to comfirm abt the bbq. U-huh.. Kinda tired. Four days straight been playing soccer. Non stop scoring and non stop makin mistakes. Baah! Ill be good oneday.
Ytd, Kimberly of ANTM was out. Go chantal!
And then there was Contender Asia. I was hoping Pitu of the tiger kings to win.
But Sadly he was K.O'd within 2 minutes. DAmn.. I cant wait to see the rematch of 'Zig' Zach and Ziduv 'Akuma'. Come on Zach!


~Musetakim
Its Friday the 13th everyone

No comments: