Sunday, August 10, 2008

psyco psyco!

Ey! what a day.
Soccer soccer soccer! Can nvr get enough of it.
Jamal, Hazwan and Hasyir joined the fun today. Jamal, keeper. HAsyir and Hazwan playing along sside me. Woooh! Tell u.. I was on the greatest form just now! As center back, keep clearing the ball, confront the opposing strikers. Headers and pressure.
The final score, 4-4. still, i had a hell of a time.
Once, i took a ball which was out of the field. Ran back to the field. and the opposing took a corner. I ran to the post and just on time too. some1 shot the ball and I happen to be there and headed the ball away. Woooo!!!!
can we hit pause, rewind and play? Shit!! What a day man!!!
Oh, thanks Mr Subramaniam? Kanesh dad. He told me ive improved. Hah. so yeah.
that is all..

Meeting my qing ai tomorrow. *gulp*
lunch and the beach. gaah. Haha...

~Mustakim.

No comments: