Saturday, August 30, 2008

BayBeats 30 Aug.

So yeah, I went baybeats. Great company. Awesome show. Fuck up people.
Met Old friends. Met friends. Made new friends.
Even got a GF.
So peeps, Shafiq, Hazwan, Wansy, Natassja, Fifi, Farah, Fit, Faisal, Murnie and her buddies.
It was awesome!
Let the pics do the talking aite peeps. *not in order gaah*



WE survived the pit!

& again

Look at my quaters. Proves that we survived the Mosh!


Hi GF


ur killing me ;)


I think I can solve it now. Hmm..


When they had NO idea what was instored for em. heh


Wansy!


Nat. Racist sia...


break before Electrico.


Electrico!!!


Yeah, has so much fun. Thanks guys.
Let's go out again some day?
More pics later on.

Lesson learned.
Eat b4 u go.
Dont go to the middle if u dont wanan mosh.
If u do, bring extra clothings.
Always stick together.
Most of all, have fun.
\m/

No comments: