Sunday, August 3, 2008

everywhere.

Great day. Bright sunny day.
Got the urge to go out but! Decided not to. Used the com pretty much the whole day.
Studied too. A little. felt kinda lazy. Heh.

Yeah, played soccer just now. Izzat and Hazwan came. Great. the 3 defenders.
So yeah.. Aparently people decided to come down today. and it was like.. 20++ people?
We decided to form teams of 8 and played knock-out rounds. First two teams played and drawed. So its My team and another. We won!
next team came in. So on and so forth. we then won every match. 6 mathes!!
Holy shit!
No goals today. hah! Assisted 2. Happy.

School next week. Busy week. I have to finish up my artefact. I must, I need and I want to. Come on Mus, ur left with joining em. So... dont care if others have finish.
Im sooo gonna get that A. I want it.

~Mustakim
Schools gonna passby fast.
Its gotta suck. Definitely.
And her letter still smells nice. =)

No comments: