Saturday, August 2, 2008

expectations

So, were through to perform. Scary shit.
*yes!*

monday to friday, night class. Ugh.. Energy draining. But.. i learn alot and its fun.

Im left with joining for my Dnt.. Please let me finish by this week.

Jammed ytd. Lots of fun. Special guests, Attika, Asrizah, Shafiq and Ron. Thanks guys. Bradley improved. Yeah racist! I love you!! Keep practicing. Khid, what else to say? Keep it up bro!
I shall keep drumming. Wooot!

Oh, today right.. Planned to follow shahir to PS for a Pre-U carnival thingy. For once i decided to be the goody goody guy and asked mum if i can go or not. Well, aparently she diddnt. Wth?
Hours later, mum asked me. Where did i wanted to go actually. Mum, i told u.. Plaza Sing, theres a carnival bout pre - u stuffs. Mum: Oh! Pre -U i tot u were gonna go for the Preview. *national day*
Wth?
Come on mum... Oh well, it's done. Right? I still love u. Hahaa...
I promise to speak properly next time k. Can't help it. Braces la..

~Mustakim
The groove by muse is tooting nice!
im so gonna drumm better.
Prelims is in 2 weeks. Yikes.
And.. i've got a date! Next week and for prom. Woohoo!

No comments: