Thursday, August 14, 2008

lies in here

Went to school with a dreadful nose, irritating throat. Causes all the coughs and phlegm.
Missed alot. Really need to get on track. Prelims in 3 days. Woah.
Oh, went night class. Did some Chem revision. History tomorrow?
Targeting for prelims. Yeah, tactics. You need it. It helps.
~~~

Bloggy, I think im being too nice. So what did I do this time?
Well.. OK. SORRY if i made u guys tick. But seriously, did i indicate the name?
Maybe its obvious but did I actually MOCK? Hah.. Maybe you should think twice before giving ppl the cold shoulder, the taking sides and maybe not trying to take in more people into the scene.

~~~

Ugh.. WTH? Oh, after night class, had a good talk with Naz Buddy.
She's right u know..
Oh well buddy, if ur reading this then.. Like I said. Let them HATE me. Let them give me the cold shoulder. Let them bear the grudges. I will pray for them. Wishing em well. Why? Coz like I said.. Im tired of this. Why should I care? Been too kind.
They won't change. NO matter how HARD you try, they wont. The only way u want em to change is for US to change..
Hah..

~Mustakim
Now, that's two strikes. Does it mean anything? A good thing or bad?
Friends told me it's good. True? Long live?
Then again.. Some people will like it if those are true? Hah.
Im not moving

No comments: