Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bored, new hair and home alone.

Bright morning. Just what i need to edit these pics.
OK guys, let's play a game. A guessing game.
The objective of this game is.. To guess who im refering to.
I will place a few pictures to aid you for the game. Answers, pls at my tag board.

This game was nvr meant to hurt anyone. If you are, oh fuck off. Wait, read this line again b4 u fuck off.

Also, viewers are advised that the pictures you are about to see may cause diarrhoea or nausea.


Ready?





Let's go!!!


Picture 1. Well, i had a hair cut ytd. Reallll short. At night, tried to mess with my hair.slap in some hair wax adn presto! This is what I got.





At first, after i styled it. I realised something.

Hey! This looks farmiliar.

So that's pic no. 1. Any idea guys?






here's another 1 to help u. Pic 2.


Remember! The objectives are to find out who I am. Keep looking at the hair. It helps.



Maybe those pics are not obvious enough?

heres a better pic. Oh, ignore the stupid faces.



Pic 3! A little obvious for the hair. Im sure by now u should know who I am.
No? notthing? last pic guys. come on...
Picture 4! U can see the shape of my hair now. Definitely.
once again, ignore the faces. Just look at the hair.
There. Thats 4 pictures.
Come on.. It's not that bad right?
So, who am I?
~Mustakim
Home Alone. New game.
And if he sees this, hahaha. I bet he's angry.
Oh what ever, this is my blog and like it or not, it's still my blog.
Out.

No comments: