Thursday, May 1, 2008

wonderful life.

Woke up late today. Wooh, has been some time since i last slept like this.
Mum cooked fish today. Indulge baby. Met Fiqah and Jas at City Hall just now.
We chilled for a while just b4 the exams. hah!


Was fun uh, and Jas gave us the shock. Her Scarf created static and we got zapped each time she comes close to us.
Went home after that. Jas went to Boon Lay where as Fiqah went to Outram.When i got home, i grabbed soem grub and went to play soccer.


My goodness. Was i not on form today. I could'nt run at top speed. Shooting was of target.Playing up front. Each time i got the ball, it either went out, saved by the keeper or being lost in possesion. FCUK la...
Im soo gonna train.. I don't care man.. Ill be a good soccer player one day.

Oh, Bro and i decided to buy the Kapok Guitar from Mave. I feel like.. Learning to play the guitars. Still, drumming is still my thing.

~~~~



You have always been there for me
At my worst, at my best
you're always the first i see

for all the things you have done, i thank you
remember all the things we've been through
you never fails to make me smile
like the last time when i cry
you knew why

truely, your my angel

~Museey
Gd luck guys. Mye. Go all out!

No comments: