Monday, May 12, 2008

now, let my...

Its over! Can finallt rest for a moment.

Went mendaki just now. I was the 1st to reach. come on.. I mean.. I purposely, from paya lebar station, walked at my upmost leisurely pace. Went to7-11 to get me a drink. took the lift. Walk slowly to class. yet, imma first?? dang..

Did an eng paper.. then farid came. soon, ruzanna came.
completed our wrksheets.. bla bla.. after completing, the class basically talked. just the 4 including the teacher. he cut his hair la! from freakin long to... SHORT.

at abt 8.30.. Adil released us. 30 mins early sia!
Then, zanna need to like meet her mum after class.. I teman'd her.
Then i left after she met her mum. Jap lagi jer.. Dier call! asking me to come back coz.. her mum ask. Haha.. Her mum belanja la. Malu seh!!
zanna! u ar.. order the food nvr finish. let me eat only.
Bt thanks ar. For layaning me and stuff.
Oh then we went home. Zanna was like full blasting her mp3. Chill ar zanna, i know u sleepy.

~Museey
Life's getting good. =)

No comments: