Friday, May 16, 2008




Oh, today was crap.
Until when school ended. After prayers, rashid shafiq and I wen to bouy ourself lunch.
After which we went back to school to have our lunch.
While we were gorging on the food, hah! Cikgu Salleh arrived in school and had lunch with us.
I just noticed that.. He's quite a cool teacher. Ive been hating him since day 1. Man.. how could I?
Die belanje kite air la!!

Ok.. He's a good dude and all but still, i dont like his teaching.

His extra class today was fun. Thats a first. We were at the Lib. Fun ar..
I will pass my mt paper i tell you.

Ok.. plans for Saturday.
Go Mendaki, slack like shit.
Go City Hall after that. Meet Mr Alvin, go penn. See that freaking guitar thing.
Hope that will make a gr8 impact on my DnT Folio.
After that.. Go home, go imp's hse. His birthday la.

I dont know why, i feel kinda down.
oh man, whats up Mus?
I feel somethings not right. Yeah, but what?

~Museey

Oh yah... Mt rounded total marks. I got 48. Hahaha. BIIIIIIG accomplishment for me.

No comments: