Sunday, May 11, 2008

Survival Sunday.

Played runescape at abt 1 am. Tried a new MiniGame. It's called Fist of Guthix.
realy fun. You guys might wanan try the game. http://www.runescape.com/

In the morning, went civic with Fiqah and Jing2.
Revised a little of Physics. LAter, met up with Jas. She wanted to me to teach her shuffling.
Remember what i told u aite, Jas? Jsut practice.
Shuffle shuffle shuffle!

Went back soon after, bought bbt for the family. Since it's my Sis's b'dae, i paid for the bbt la..
Sorry eh kak. Diddnt buy you prezzie.

Oh then i played soccer. Yea.. Fun la sia!
Still, i was not really on form. Ive better get use to this. Coz my form come and goes -.-
Still, the team won 10-4.
I netted one! A cross from my right winger where i finished it with a voley!
Yeah yeah!
I told you that i will score for you right, Angel.

Now, my auntie came.. Currently cooking Crab!! Chili crab la seh!!!

Oh and at abt 9++ Its survival Sunday!!
Man U Wigan. Champs?
Go united go!

~Mustakim

No comments: