Friday, May 30, 2008

Since i made it.

I've been noticing. I dont have those patience like i used to.
I get angry easily. Tend to lose 'it more often now.
All i've got to say is.. To whoever it may concern.
I'm sorry for what i've changed now. If i have ever. Ever, hurt you guys in anyway,
Im Sorry. True from the heart.
Clearly, you know im going to change. I will learn and have those patience again.
that's a promise.
~~~~~

To: Adik
Im sorry for what i did just now. I was angry. Well, think waht ever you want. Be angry at me all u want. All i want to tell u is that, i should have not done that.
Again, sorry.

~~~~~
Gahh.. Great food, purchasing Protein powder stuff. Soccer and friends.
That was today.

Tomorrow? Malaysia, here i come.
Ade baby la.. =)

Oh, Good luck for today Angel.
I know its TOO LATE. But.. u know i will always support u.

~Mustakim

No comments: