Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Wednesday

Holidays? More like school to me.
Every single day, the graduating clases have to attend extra classes "extra".
It's fun though still, it's tiring.

I mean seriously. Since monday, i've been to Imi's hse to play Halo. Imi, feroz and sha. Its freaking fun man..
Monday, as i was busily killing the others, i had this cramp on my 2nd finger of the left leg. It's freaky man! I mean... The finger just went all straight. Really! STRAIGHT. Imagine as though the finger eracted. At 1st i laughed coz i saw the finger. As the cramp led to painfulness, from the sofa which i was sitting i went to the floor laughing and saying help at the same time. Luckily, imi helped by putting pressure on the finger. Gosh.. my 1st sia. Then they said that the cramp was due to the lactic acid build up. And.. Coz i dont have enough rest and wahtevr shit.

Ok, And just now... I had another cramp! This time the middle finger of the left leg. Man.. im hating those cramps. This time, i quickly fell on the floor asking imi for help. Well, aparently imi and feroz laughed at me. Gahh.. I really need to sleep early today.

Let's see.. Sleep early today, 2moro's class is a drag.. 2 periods of social studies. SHIT! Still got chem wrksheet to do plus D&T course work. Man.. Dnt is killing me. So does chem. Its just tough to cope. And dnt.. energy draining.
Still, it's gonna save my sorry butt for o lvl's. I WANT THAT A!

well, ima off to get started with the work. Please let me have an early rest today. 8hrs of sleep. NO halo for 2moro Mus. I know its hard but to prevent the cramps. Haha...

Musetakim \m/

No comments: