Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To a fault

In the early morning, welcomed back to the world by noisy drillings at the void deck.
Irritating Bangladeshi workers.
Hah.
The day was followed by constant noises not from downstairs but in the house. Oh the blabber. Was quite pissed off. Yet again, what am I to do about it. Im just no one in this house.

It was noon. Switched on my computer and checked on my Inbox.
I was surprised with this particular e-mail, sent by a very close friend yet i've never seen her before.
I was seriously shocked. At the same time I was filled with Rage.
As the email says alot. Meaningful. I've missed those time when we chat. Everyday after school I would wait for you to go online. Go online so that I can tell u abt my day. Sadly, things change.
Hah, shall not go to that now.

About that e-mail. What should I do? I've replied. Being sincere and nice. That dosent meant im not angry anymore. I still am. But.. Im ok with it? Shit..
I know that u had to do it. It wasnt ur fault. Part was mine. Well.. not really true but what do they know. They would just add more drama to this.
Dearest friend, indeed things now are not the same. Im afraid that it will never be the same ever again. Well, I think it's up to me to save what's left.

Please reply to my e-mail. Despite all the shits and drama, i've so much to tell u.

~~~
Shit, now this? Could not get worst than this.
Screw u for demoralising me.
What's next.
~~~
museey

No comments: