Thursday, December 11, 2008

Regulations of this quiz is :
- People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
- Tag 6 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
- These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
- Continue this game by sending it to other people.
tagged by: Hasyir


Q : If you had 3 wishes, what will that be?
my own drum set, wish for all my friends to be here to see this crap. and wish for 3 more wishes
Q : Did you ever think to yourself and wonder if you're really real?
Have I?
Q : Are you afraid of what lies ahead of you?
yeah, i mean.. I could get hit with a branch
Q : Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Hmm.. If she is really drop dead gorgeous. hah. right.
Q : How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as I can? Good enough for u?
Q : Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
HAH! Friends arent keeping in touch as often
Q : Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you Nah. I would stone infront of her or just stammer.
Q : Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Hahaa.
Q : Are you happy with your life?
Yeah, what more can I ask for?
Q : What type of friends do you like?
My friends are the ones I like. Hello?
Q : Do you often wish there was something you could change?
yes. no details needed here allright.
Q : What will you look at first when you first set eye on a girl?
Her hair, the way she dresses and her shoes.
Q : If your lover betrayed you, what will be your reaction?
*gasp!* Omg, how could u. Is that good?
Q: Don't u think the person who started this has no life?
I dont know. He she must be really bored. Like me. Currently.

There. From boredom.
er..
Any1 who wanna do it, do it.
Azie! hahah U better do it.

No comments: