Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's my life.

As balloons says...


Boo, doodly doo.
Anyway, just want to say. HI!
Lol, saw you the other day.
Kinda missed chatting with you Noodles.
Well takecare.
Comp's a bitch.
Mwah.

Noodles replied...
Ahaa.. Hope u read this. Hi Balloons. Yup, we saw each other. =)
Aww.. Computer's still giving u much problems still huh.
Miss chatting with u too Balloons.
=)

Bah! Broken toenail. Woot. wait, ouch. Yea, that's right.
Anyways, it was worth it la.. Met some vikings. Scored a goal, Blisters. Shucks.
Maybe ill upload a few pics later on. When i get it frm Azie. Hah.

Tomorrow's gonna be.. ugh, i don't know what. Is she gonna like finally settle down?
I hope so. Really. Despite not being close and all. But.. Ugh, ur still family.
I'll be there tomorrow. Still, im having doubts bout this. But.. Im me. HE is still the one to decide.

Broey, I know all this is. It's a crappy feeling. YES! I know man. Been through.
It's ok broey. Im here for u sia. Now, many feelings are in ur mind and head. Take time, chill. U'll figure out a way out this mess. It's ok. Monday till wednesday, we'll chill. NO worries. If u have a little too much fun, ill stop u la. In safe hands. I think. Hah.

Wah, buddy. I havent reply ur email today. Damn tired. Soon? Wait k. yes yes, the past sucks. Now's future. Ur future. good luck aite. I've forgot his name. Ugh.. Damn, im bad with names.

Manchester United against Spurs. Woo!
Wah, spastic sia.

He's Museey.

No comments: