Saturday, December 20, 2008

random thoughts

What does my birthday mean?

27 Feb 91. I'm a Pisces!

Birthday meaning -
You are sensitive and vulnerable. Tears often run down your cheeks even when the matter is not that bad. This might be the result from being to pessimistic. You might seem cold on the shell, but your inner self is a loving person. Your Love, You will be elegantly dressed, no matter how casually dressed your date may be. You are demanding in love and sometimes to an unacceptable extend.

Strengths -
Optimistic, brilliantly sociable and motivated to win the best in life.

Weakness-
Unrealistic, stubborn and reluctant to confront problems.

Best job-
Politicians and media men.

Yeah. I'm bored. hah
So, lets see.. Birthday meaning. Accurate yeah. Pessimistic, hell yeah. Demanding in love? Wahaha...

Strengths...
Sociable, true. optimistic? hmm.. Always motivated. hah.

Weakness. Unrealistic, very true. Stubborn, tell me abt it. Confront problems? I usually do face em.

job? I really wanna do Media. Woot!

He's Museey
Bored, the quiz was accurate
And he's gonna dance in front of TAKA later this evening.

No comments: