Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty late for a morning.

I won a free Mac's thx to Alysyyah. Thx keeping me company yeah ytd night.
Toffee Nut Venti was so.. Woooh.
Im starting to hate Hospitals. Freak.

I hope I'll find time to edit videos today and prolly jogg my ass out today too, before I go novena again?

Class chalet's coming. Camper's outing is cancled. Oww man.

Well, what a way to begin it all. Here's some video I find Cool. U may find it nice too.
Enjoy.


Damn, Buskers. he's one and he plays like holy !@#$
Awesome man!


Tell me this has got to be the shit. Come on, listen! he's using two hands like playing the piano. tapping, fingers.
If Mozart was still alive, he would clap for him and do a duet.


Congrats Rashid. Waiter yeah. PAKAI GLOVES TAU. hahaaha!!
He's Museey,
jobless
hopeless. hah

No comments: