Friday, September 19, 2008

makes no difference to me

The day started great I guess. Classes were fun. Taboo.
Physics, half-lifed. History's history.
Sadly, all the hullaballoo ended half way during history.

Managed to dig out secrets. Maybe this time, it's abt me? I know too much?
Brother a left to me. Sister a front of me. Thanks both.
Erm.. U guys the best u could. Right? I Hope.
Well, one says it's gonna be a good thing so.. Go for it while the other is saying No!
What? No!?
What do you mean? Since I come abt this Shit. Why not just pour everything out.
You know u can't hide anything from me.
So now, the ONLY question i want to ask and know of the truth.
WHO?
Well, im not blaming that person. It's done. So what has happen, happened.
U know, i dont want anything to go anyworst.
I've did so hard to mend all the shit's i've caused. Please, i dont want it to get worst.

I know im not suppose to think to much but..
I just cant wait for it to happen. Im not ready to hear it. I will nvr be ready for it.
Gaah! WHY MUS WHY!?
~
How can I confess when IM in love with someone else.
How can i confess when ur attached. IM not a jerk.
How can i confess when im still in love with you?
~

Mama Mia was crap. Lucky Balloons agreed.
5-yr old kid gave me chocolates. =)

She's different that what i've expected.
Thanks for telling the truth.
Good sign, good thing. Hah.

~Museey
Oh, this is affecting me like that much

No comments: