Saturday, September 13, 2008

away with you.


This is nice. Look at me! Hahaha..
Hello new friend =)

Ouu..

yeah. Know what? I feel like eating lots but..
No thanks to my teeth. Went tightening ytd, Hurts like crap. More then usual.
Last wire, hee =) Pink Braces, nice.

I feel like Jamming. Half way there for Hysteria, No where close for Stockholm.
Come on Khid. Come On Brad. Jamm this Tuesday. =D

Oh yea, Im smelling something fishy. Must be the food i ate. Or shahir's New hair. Johnboy's hair?
Hah, I knw somethings up, but what? Find out sooner or later.
Well, hope to get to know em both better. Clue(s)?
They are not who ur thinking.
I owe one of em.
Not the other.
Oh, photos...

Done.

~Museey
House looks smaller. New stuffs. New beginning.
I'm loving this.
Oh come on Hair, grow faster! haha..

No comments: