Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little like this?

Alicia's not in her best of moods.
Same goes here.
5 Tenacity. Class with 19 students.
Repeat, 19.
Good small class? Yea I must say.

OK shit, cut the crap straight to the point.
I'm sick and tired of shits happening right now.
We've planned this waaay before. Months?
Now, were fighting for time. Why?
Coz u guys are so freaking hard to DECIDE on a FREAKING DESIGN.
Think it it's easy?
Hey listen up. I, we, us stand up. To take lead.
I dont think some of u guys appreciate it.
BUT. Thanks to the people who agreed, who give comments and what ever. COntributions.
Thats what we need.

SO fuck everything. It's settled. Like or not, u guys have paid so.. Haha..
Thanks Alicia. Oh, i feel u Qing ai. but what to do.. SOme1's gotta do it.

~~~~~

1 shit's settled.
Im afraid more will arise.
Let's see.. The full payment for Class T. -.-
OH yeah, Sarah and I incharge or prom night.
=)
Love it.
Oh here's the catch. It's held at the school hall.
A lot of people want it to be some place else. A hotel? Or at least Air condition.
NOW.. some of my classmates dont want it to be anyother place else..
So ok.. Ur choice, have to respect it. We're mates, give and take.
Seriously, I think that...
I dont care where the Prom is held.
A Prom is a Prom. Never in NBSS history, a prom was held.
So yeah, Just FUCKINg be thankful that there is 1.
Just enjoy it.
PS, im trying to change the venue still. Need every1's support.
=)

~Mustakim
So yeah.

No comments: