Saturday, September 27, 2008

laugh and joke around

The end of Ramadhan draws near.
It happened fast. Too fast.
With the Terawih's (special prayers) and with th e oh so many mugging,
We're left with 2 days left to Fast.
Friends, thanks for all your help and encouragement.
This month and the thanks goes to you guys.
The most memorable month. The best Ramadhan i've ever had.
I feel good to be a Muslim. I've done what I have.
Not forced to but me. Self willing.

Sadly, it's ending soon.

Plans.
Gonna chill with some buddies tomorrow.
Initially wanted on Raya eve but Shahir é wet blanket gonna work.
So tomorrow it is then.
Oh guys. can we lepak 2moro and raya eve? Hahaa..
I mean, it's not always we get to chill together.

Gotta study soon.
Dnt and maybe a little of history?

Fasha, u made my day =)


~Museéy \m/
Close ur eyes, clear ur heart, cut the cord.
My sign is vital my, hands are cold.
& im on my knees, looking for the answer

No comments: