Thursday, September 4, 2008

Delusion




You've got me thinking girl
first we stood there
admiring posers
then u called
waiting by the red

I love your hugs
you make it feel so right
we both did a lie
oh, what a lie

Forget the reckless things we've done
you think it has just begun
sadly, I've got nothing
you've got me thinking

What should i do
what else can I do
Whats right or go for the lie
making the same mistakes again

Friends advised
It's not such a good idea
the other says go
what should I do know
Fall away with you?
leave the memory behind
watching the flashback intertwined
You've got me thinking girl

~~~~

Wth.. I really can't decide. Haha..
I dont wanna be like that fucker.
So.. what to do?? Endlessly, it turns it inside out.
Her heart and her soul.. Make me lose control.
Mustakim

No comments: