Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nonsense =)



" Hey! Hello.. =)"
Ugh.. No response..
"wait, what?"
Scene 1.

*smiles at her*
"eh, dude.. that my friend sia.."
*stares back like Im some stranger*
Scene 2

"Omg.. He's soo skinny.. He cant even be a ZERO size model..."
replies by " ... "
Scene 3


My oh.. My.
It has been a crazy week. I've pulled through. Thankfully.
Busy week ahead of me.
First up, Eff one training...
See how's my group like. Green Hair Band? hahhaa...

Chilling was fun as usual. Bo joined lepaking with the Talibans.
Chill k Dan.. :D
U can have my winner if u want.. ;)

"Where u schooling boy?"
ITE Bishan uh.
"your hair this long can meh?"
No lah.. I don't care one..
"Aiyo boy, ur hair comfirm cannot lepas one.. LAter Tangkap."
Scene 4

Fuck U, just cut my hair. And shit, u cut it soooo short. _|_


MUSEEY!
I have one more task to finish.
When will I do that?

No comments: