Thursday, July 9, 2009

never be the same

Sleepy and tired. Woot! 12.18 now.
Just finish doing my part for cmb... Its really little.. but.. Never mind la..
We've tried. That's all we need.
Oh and when will that List be up? Come on.. Im really anxious to see where im posted to :D

Oh groupies! Let's do the video tomorrow! Do it once do it good. For sure its gonna be funny.

Heading er.. CityHall in the evening? Let's take pictures baby!
And.. Awesome! I have like 3 free lancing models. hahaha..
Hoping that they will be kecoh la.. Like how they are on msn. hah.
New friends (:


Bo.. Don't worry k. (:
Here, have my winner.
Thanks Fah for lending ur sayang to me.. Ill take care of it. Don't u worry.

Museey!
I need extra naps.
tomorrow is gonna be awesome.
Should I go back for Saturday training now since my ankle has recovered?

No comments: