Wednesday, July 1, 2009

give me your heart and soul

My slides are like really really colourful.
Hoping that Melor will like it? Grab the attention of the class? haha..
Less words on screen.. More self explaining.

Heading gym with Broeytheres Korosan later.
Let the White and Black tee's be there too. hahha..
With Rashid.. Wont be sucha pussy.
So.. have to be back by 2.. That friggin er.. What is it called?
Tumble machine? hhaa.. will be there.

Sis asked me to go to Causeway point, to buy her a dress.
A Freaking dress!!
She says I always go out with girls, can la...
Wtf.. wtf.. wtf.. hahaha..

14th Sept! THE RESISTANCE. WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
But on fasting mth. Shit! How to get the money?


Matt, if im a girl, screw me quick!!
hahah..

Museey.
Oh yea?
what ever that makes u happy la.
hahaa..

No comments: