Tuesday, July 7, 2009

and they go OMG


Part of the Talibans. Don't mind the idotic face with the shades.
Yahale!


The day was horrendous! Bro's tak layan sia.. Busted..
hahaha.. nemind.. Joke2 fun what..
I feel real sleepy nowadays in school. Ugh, get use to it Museey.
Chilled with the boys at Yishun today since Cyn and her gang lepaked.

BZE test is tomorrow. I did not cover enough. Im just to tired right now.
Nothing is coming in. haha
Hope the paper wont be so tough. I doubt that though...

Heading to the Works after school with Hazzy tomorrow. HOping i have some juice left in me. hah.



Maybe I'm just afraid to be.
It could be those bad memories.
It's not doing any good to me.
Though, there are so many making me feel right again.
The feeling is dope.
Someday, I will overcome this.
And when I do, I'd fall again and overcome it once more.
One day.

Museey!
Green Hairband
Purple hearts
Yahale!

No comments: