Friday, June 26, 2009

Mind this post.

To the one who I can say Last.
Mind my post k. It's just something I've been waiting to do for a long long time.

When I started to read again. Every entry slowly.
It brought back memories. Good, bad, happy and sad.
hah.
Started from February. It all looked good. Those sweet memories.
The things we do, things we share.

Come March.. This began to fall. It felt so clear now.
Why did it happen and how did it ended up like this.
In a way, maybe i was unfair to you. For 3 whole days i did not msg u.
That's gotta suck ey?
but.. What you did to me? Hah, I dont wanan be selfish here but im stating some shit truths.
I waited for a whole freaking month to make my move.
Wasnt it a little obvious? A whole month?
Shit..!!!

It was a tough decision. But hell, I don't want to live with the shits.
Every single day people keep asking me bout shits.
Screw that. It has been a year.

Wow, maybe i take far too long ey?
Or maybe it was the patience that u knew i had.
But it's not so bad after all yea?
I love strawberries thanks to you? hah.
one whole year. It's over.
:)


Museey.
In good memories.
Till 7th april 2008.
When did we start?
I forget.
In every full moon

No comments: